Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 3
Kali ini sanabila.com akan membahas tentang Kumpulan Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test. Hal ini untuk menambah kemampuan dan melatih kebiasaan para peserta dalam menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan TOEIC. kumpulan soal ini juga dapat diperuntukkan untuk latihan dengan disesuaikan dengan tips dan trik yang sudah dibahas sebelumnya.
Pada kumpulan soal ini akan dibagi menjadi 5 (lima) bagian, yaitu :
- Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 1
- Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 2
- Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 3
- Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 4
- Kumpulan soal dan jawaban Question-Respons TOEIC Test Part 5
Pada setiap bagian kumpulan soal tersebut akan ada 30 soal beserta jawaban. Untuk lebih lengkapnya silahkan klik link diatas.
Pada tes TOEIC yang sesungguhnya, anda hanya dapat mendengarkan baik soal maupun tiga pilihan jawaban yang akan dibacakan lansung oleh audio. Dilembar soal anda hanya akan tertulis "mark your answer on your answer sheet".
Berikut ini adalah beberapa kumpulan soal dan jawaban yang ada pada salah satu bagian dari Listening Comprehension Pada tes TOEIC yaitu tes Question-Respons part 3 yang terdiri dari soal no 61-90.
Who’s in charge of this department?
(A) They live in a large apartment.
(B) There’s one in that compartment.
(C) Ms. Brown is the supervisor.
The weather is lovely today.
(A) It is. We should walk in the park.
(B) Everything is getting wetter.
(C) I don’t know whether she’s here.
Choose anything you like from the menu.
(A) He always chews so loudly.
(B) It was an offer impossible to refuse.
(C) Thanks. I’ll have the baked fish.
Do you prefer blue or red?
(A) I read that article, too.
(B) The wind blew very hard.
(C) I always think blue is nicer.
Where did you have lunch?
(A) It was a delicious lunch.
(B) I always have a sandwich for lunch.
(C) At the cafeteria downstairs.
Do you take the bus to work?
(A) No. I always drive my car.
(B) The fare is two dollars.
(C) Yes. He was a very good driver.
What time does the movie start?
(A) Yes, I like movies.
(B) No. It wasn’t early.
(C) At 5:00.
Did you play golf last weekend?
(A) Yes, I’ll play golf with you.
(B) Yes, I played at the club.
(C) Yes, I do.
Is the meeting tomorrow at nine?
(A) That’s fine.
(B) Yes, it is.
(C) There’s a meeting.
Whose purse is this?
(A) She’s a nurse.
(B) This is a purse.
(C) It’s Mary’s.
Where can I park my car?
(A) In the garage.
(B) Let’s walk in the park.
(C) It’s not very far.
It’s a very cold day.
(A) Yes, he sold it.
(B) I’ll wear a coat.
(C) The meeting is today.
When is the party?
(A) At Peter’s house.
(B) Tomorrow at five.
(C) I like a good party.
Who took this phone message?
(A) I took it.
(B) The phone is ringing.
(C) It’s in the book.
Where shall we sit?
(A) How about the front row?
(B) Before the show starts.
(C) It's on the table.
This is a great restaurant.
(A) It is. I eat here often.
(B) I need a rest, too.
(C) It's not that late.
How much does this suit cost?
(A) It costs a hundred thirty dollars.
(B) The suit fits very well.
(C) There are two suits in the closet.
Who took the telephone message?
(A) I'll phone you tomorrow.
(B) I looked for the telephone.
(C) My secretary took the message.
What time are you eating dinner?
(A) I'll have dinner about 6 p.m.
(B) We dined early yesterday.
(C) I always eat a big dinner.
Has the mail arrived yet?
(A) Yes, we came by jet.
(B) No, it has failed.
(C) Yes, it came an hour ago.
Look at how cloudy the sky is.
(A) Yes, it's very crowded here.
(B) No, I don't know who that guy is.
(C) It'll probably rain soon.
Who did you expect to come?
(A) I'll accept your proposal.
(B) I hoped my aunt would come.
(C) I suspect it came early.
Where is the accountant's office?
(A) It's at the end of the hall.
(B) There are five accountants.
(C) The accountant is on the phone.
How many students are in the class?
(A) The class meets every day.
(B) There are about fifteen.
(C) My students have to learn English.
Which magazines does she read?
(A) The magazine is on the table.
(B) She read it last week.
(C) She only reads business magazines.
I'm sorry. Mr. Williams isn't in the office today.
(A) Then I'll call him back another time.
(B) Yes, he works here.
(C) It's not a big office.
Will the report be finished by eight o'clock?
(A) It's five o'clock.
(B) No, it won't be finished until later.
(C) Yes, the reporter will be late.
Why do you get up so early?
(A) Because I have to be at work at 6 A.M.
(B) I always get what I want.
(C) You had to leave early, didn't you?
Would you like soup with your dinner?
(A) I'm not getting thinner.
(B) Iate dinner at 7 P.M.
(C) No, I'd prefer a salad.
When did you learn how to swim?
(A) I learned when I was young.
(B) I swim in the evening.
(C) I wondered how you learned.
Untuk mendapatkan file diatas dalam bentuk PDF beserta kunci jawabannya, Silahkan download pada link di bawah ini :
Password : sanabila.com
- C.N Grivas. 2010. Preparation and practice test for the TOEIC test. Grivas Publications : Greece
- ETS. 2006. Listening and Reading Test Examinee Handbook. TOEIC Testing Program Educational Testing Service : New Jersey
- ETS. 2008. Practice Examination for the TOEIC® Test. Hellenic American Union : Athens
- ETS. 2015. Test of English for International communications. Educational Testing Service : New Jersey
- Hiroshi. 2016. Welcome to TOEIC Beginner Practice Test 1. www.primopdf.com
- Jeniffer Adamec et,al. 2007. Longman Preparation Series for the New TOEIC® Test, More Practice Tests, Fourth Edition. Pearson education, Inc : New York
- The Chauncey Group International. 2002. TOEIC Examinee Handbook MPG22P25-T09005. The Chauncey Group International : New Jersey
- The Chauncey Group International. 2002. TOEIC Examinee Handbook MPG62P25-T09007. The Chauncey Group International : New Jersey